Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ARE YOU?

ARE YOU tired of the few dimensions we are exposed to everyday? Are you bored by movies that are extremely comprehensible? Are you annoyed by commercial movie-making that focus on profit rather than craftsmanship? Are you the person that hears Leonardo DiCaprio and immediately tears on a hallucinated scene from Titanic and nothing more? Well, this movie is for you. Ladies and gentlemen, I present .... Shutter Island:


Leonardo's acting was exploited and/or abused in this masterpiece. Its both entertaining and draining. After the movie, I felt like my head was in a debate whether I understood the movie or if I just spent more than two hours of my life staring at incoherent pixels. The movie is about human psychology and its just amazing.

(If you allow me: ARE YOU interested in blending your brain by watching a movie with a killer story line? Are you? ARE YOU!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts