Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Now in Jakarta

Be forgiving. I was busy having fun.

First things first, so we arrived at Singapore and we stayed there for three days. I have planned to bring my father to the Universal Studios but unfortunately, the tickets were sold out. December is a money pot for amusement parks. I have been to the Universal Studios last month and I wanted to go there again but I can get over it. My father was also enthusiastic about the park and he was disappointed. I hope he will dismiss it as another reason to return to Singapore.

So instead, I went to stores and shopped a little.

The Christmas sale at The Orchard Rd. was amazing but still my wallet couldn't catch up. =(



I also went to Bugis, a street market, and eyed on several beautiful stuff.


Singapore is such a haven for people who enjoy window shopping and walking in the warm sun, browsing through epic shelves of outstanding architecture. Its my second time here but in seemed that I still have a lot to see. Singapore is wonderful.

My flight off Singapore was late afternoon so Mother Earth treated us to a show.



So now I and my father are in Jakarta with my sister and wonderful niece so I couldn't be happier. I was also here last year and I'm so glad I could come back! Jakarta is such a colorful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts