So I finally figured out how to create my own photo slide shows using my flickr account. Below is the offspring of this new knowledge, gracefully showcasing my first few hours in Zamboanga. Enjoy the photos.
The President of the Philippines, Benigno Aquino III, put up a new website. Its the first ever time that I have seen a president so willing to embrace the power of the internet. Here is the link to the First Website.
I have foreseen that I won't be able to blog regularly in the following days because my school has this weird behavior of closing week-long vacations with a long line of project deadlines. Being inefficient, I find this very challenging. If only typing in keyboards and thinking entailed massive calorie burning, I would work for hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
My first Picoult experience was watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie made from one of her bestselling novels. A friend suggested I read ...
-
Last week, my internet became picky and would only work with my phone's WiFi. Just today it realized my only method of fixing things is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment