Sunday, August 22, 2010
Better than pepper
Its been a long time since I got sucked into the movie theater.
Earlier today, I had to choose between Step Up 3D and Salt. I could not afford another headache so I avoided the 3D glasses.
It was a good decision. In the static, model face of Angelina Jolie I saw the most complex yet so truthful character I have ever encountered in my time in cinema. My phone and my co-watchers, basically the world, were all drowned into the darkness by the movie's constant high.Although some parts were very predictable, other parts where mind blowing. I still see the end-part helicopter dialogue being rolled on my on-board mental projector. For a hot pursuit movie, it was really good. It went beyond just being chased around the movie screen.
You should really go and see how a distinct face portray emotion without much contortion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
My first Picoult experience was watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie made from one of her bestselling novels. A friend suggested I read ...

No comments:
Post a Comment