Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Work and Vitamins.
Even before the UPCAT, I knew that the preparations for college isn't over but I never anticipated this degree of torture. Even if our school already postponed a week of classes, I still have projects and assignments plus a few rushes for college application forms. This whole week is not really rest. This is a sad excuse for a vacation. :-(
Starting today, I need to accept that no day is supposed to be unproductive. Either school work or personal assignments, I should never spend a whole day being nothing. Work is a nutrient and I am malnourished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...

We all feel the same way. At least, on the bright side, you won't get to see the faces of people you don't...exactly like. Plus you don't have to endure that much pollution while commuting to school :)
ReplyDelete@anonymous. thats really nice.
ReplyDelete