Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go AZKALS!


Let me be honest, I am not a giant fan of your nomenclature but because you make a lot of Filipinos proud not only because of your strong features but also because of your talents in football, I support you all!

If you make a whole nation read rule books and scoring rubrics on a certain sport, you certainly must be epic. Good luck!

I would like to help so this is the best I can do:

I heard a lot of Mongolia is elevated land. Elevation means less gas - less oxygen. Less oxygen means bigger lungs. Bigger lungs mean bigger ribs. This might not be entirely true but to some extent, it is so prepare yourselves for bigger rib cages! (I'll be looking for correlations in soccer scoring abilities and rib cage circumference in a minute.)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts