Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Too fast part 2

I am a terrible blogger. How can I even sleep at night knowing I haven't blogged for almost 4 days already?

Anyway, here are my classmates (except two who were out during our last ever Pisay PE class):


Each and every face in that photo I have been living with for the past 4 years and today was the last day of our regular classes (next week would be exams and the following days would be spent chasing around teachers for the clearance signing).  

Of course it is sad. If all my responsibilities and all the rules just disappeared for this one special day, I could have chosen to stay at school grounds until early morning. I'm just the type of person who gives too much value for time and I am really not happy about having to leave these wonderful faces.

People often say that separation often leads to a greater exploration, with even more roads to map, and that should only render happiness - but when you have travelled with a group of crazies, singing, dancing, crying, and growing up together while venturing to new heights for four looong years, there would be an immortal bond. A bond that can't be explained solely by dependance or by adaptation but a bond that encompasses all of time, especially the fact that each and everyone molded a little part of another one. My high school class is undeniably one of the best teachers I will ever encounter.

And yes, even though I am heavily drunk with sarcasm and irony, I do have feelings.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how the person who probably made the biggest impact turns out to be the one who gets impacted the most. We love you, Leo!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts