Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Santa Claus for President!

The royal family of my dream
Philippines

Note to readers: I was writing this entry listening to a mayoral candidate singing in the nearby public gym (which he supposes is related to campaigning) so I have the right to be furious and anti-politics.

We have a new assignment in SocSci which is to write an essay of who you personally will choose to be the leader of your country, dead or alive.

I chose Santa Claus. His principle is priceless. You get presents for being good and nothing for being naughty in contrast with our current political unspoken rules.

(Now I'm listening to 2NE1's Fire with a new set of lyrics: "Iboto nyo si Jed Mabilog!". A version of a mature lady who sounds like she needs some money. Do I smell slavery?)

Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts