When people hate you then you fight back, its fun and painful and you might enjoy it. But if you have taken too much anymore and you start ignoring your haters, it is there you will understand how they will hunger for a bit of your attention. So don't hate, or you'll end up becoming a follower. hahahaha. HAHAHAHA.
And here is the Filipina Queen of Poise and Social Healthiness, Ms. Tricia Santos, acknowledging my idea in a way that can't be outdone:
Matter of fact, I'm starting to like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...

No comments:
Post a Comment