I'm sorry but you cannot 'unsee' what you have just seen. We can now forget about me forgetting blogging. Let us focus all our energies to this horror of an album cover. Have a good night everyone!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
The worstestest
Its been weeks since my last post. I am very ashamed so I started looking for things worse than what I did. Look at what I found!


I'm sorry but you cannot 'unsee' what you have just seen. We can now forget about me forgetting blogging. Let us focus all our energies to this horror of an album cover. Have a good night everyone!
I'm sorry but you cannot 'unsee' what you have just seen. We can now forget about me forgetting blogging. Let us focus all our energies to this horror of an album cover. Have a good night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I recently found home in the books born into this world by Anvil Publishings. A lot of Zafra, Pam Pastor , a couple of Youngblood books a...
-
Friends for Sale on Facebook screenshot I'm sorry to the people who love whoring their friends on Facebook but Friends For Sale just got...
-
the election coverage was tiring to watch. The Philippine just underwent a historical election and it moved me. It moved me so much that ...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
nice comeback post (?!) It took me seconds to wonder who Arnel Pineda is, why his name sounds so familiar and why I was SO sure I know the guy... then an image of a black-haired supposedly Pinoy singer came me. Talk about major face-sabotage without the Botox
ReplyDelete@Anonymous the album cover is vertiginous. He's supposed to be an icon here in the Philippines, given he became Journey's frontman. Unfortunately though, this album cover isn't far from the other album covers here in the Philippines (spare a few). =(
ReplyDelete