Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

at last and oh no


I just graduated from high school two days ago. The photo shows most of my batch with me in the center, wearing a sexy red tie.

All throughout the ceremony, I had no significant outburst of emotion. No happiness or sadness. I didn't even shed a tear (given the amount of tissue I dampened earlier during our wonderful teachers' tribute to us). I think its because emotions can cancel each other. I was happy that after 4 years in - as what I've heard - the most rigorous scientific high school training in the country, I survived. Sad because no matter how much I wait, there would be no more of the days where my friends and I would sit together in a room as classmates. =(

Truth of the matter is they will still be there. A part of them is always with me and hopefully, a part of me will always be with them.

Philippine Science High School- Western Visayas Campus Batch 2011, I love you! (and because I belong to this batch, that means I love myself too! thats like two birds with one stone. boooyaaaaah!!)

PS: I've been reading articles I have written days, weeks even years ago and there is an overwhelming count of word misuse, typos and embarrassing grammatical errors. Don't judge! hahahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. waah... leo... dont worry i'm sure no one will forget THE LEO LUTERO.. haha....

    oh P.S. my mother caught you bawling your eyes out during our teacher's number on tape... haha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts