Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reason Out

Recently, my amount of blog posts per week has become a decimal. But before I can continue blogging, I might as well present some reasons why I had to slow down my writing. 

First of all, I'm in fourth year high school. Fourth year in a Philippine Science High School (WV). Doesn't that ring a bell of Research being rushed, challenging projects, never-heard lessons and a bouncy totality of life? I even have lousy photos to prove that:


Here, you can see the autoclave in action.
I was a part of the duo who operated it.



My classmate catching a breath while Homer details out
an event in the Iliad, which I am also required to read.
(She's actually in the climax of her yawn, but that doesn't
mean the book is boring.)


A very symbolic photo of the things I have to deal with
almost everyday.

And honestly, my paternity thinks that my writing is a bad hobby and they do not support me in anything creative I try to do. Everything that doesn't involve teachers and grades to them is  evil. That becomes a problem, given that the only outlet for the irrational part of me is all artsy. When teachers say I write well, I feel heaven. At least in my second home my hobby is appreciated truthfully.

So before this becomes another rant about the people I am supposed to love the most, goodbye and see you in more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts