Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I lost my phone

In here, I have glorified my very last season phone for being, well, last season. While all I said was true, it was still last season and to buy a new phone is everything except cheap. When the gold arrived, I bought a touchscreen phone that peacefully  shared my pocket with the old but sturdy Nokia 6120c.

A high school guy with two phones! It was torture if all the phones are in silent and someone calls. Apparently, I can not differentiate vibrations so I have to check the two phones all the time. I always look at the wrong one first. Do you hate it when that happens?

Last Friday and Saturday, my school celebrated its 18th Foundation Day exclaiming "18 years of Pisay: An Unfaltering Commitment to the Pursuit of Excellence and Service". Now that is what I call a theme. Your 'Brightening the future of our country" and "Educating amidst diversity" will break in front of our theme.  With all honesty though, I can say that my school had great achievements in record time. The method they use in choosing the right faculty and staff is beyond ideal and should be a model to all the other schools. Quality over quantity always. Smart city over stupid country. Think about it.

Meanwhile, while my school was celebrating, someone was opening my bag's zipper and uncovered my Nokia 6120c which I left in its place because as of the moment, its low battery status can serve no good in a phone call. That someone took the phone and probably fantasized about earning money from his/her new loot.

I am sure I did not misplace the phone. It was untouched in transport. The only time contact was made was when I shoved it inside my bag.

To the person who took it, that phone grows arms in the night and strangles all of your loved ones. Its up to you to figure out if I am using a figure of speech or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts