Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
and look! It does work!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about not bringing my laptop to Manila tomorrow and just use my iPod to email blog posts. I guess it works just fine so my computer stays at home for the moment. =)