Thursday, March 31, 2011
at last and oh no
I just graduated from high school two days ago. The photo shows most of my batch with me in the center, wearing a sexy red tie.
All throughout the ceremony, I had no significant outburst of emotion. No happiness or sadness. I didn't even shed a tear (given the amount of tissue I dampened earlier during our wonderful teachers' tribute to us). I think its because emotions can cancel each other. I was happy that after 4 years in - as what I've heard - the most rigorous scientific high school training in the country, I survived. Sad because no matter how much I wait, there would be no more of the days where my friends and I would sit together in a room as classmates. =(
Truth of the matter is they will still be there. A part of them is always with me and hopefully, a part of me will always be with them.
Philippine Science High School- Western Visayas Campus Batch 2011, I love you! (and because I belong to this batch, that means I love myself too! thats like two birds with one stone. boooyaaaaah!!)
PS: I've been reading articles I have written days, weeks even years ago and there is an overwhelming count of word misuse, typos and embarrassing grammatical errors. Don't judge! hahahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...

waah... leo... dont worry i'm sure no one will forget THE LEO LUTERO.. haha....
ReplyDeleteoh P.S. my mother caught you bawling your eyes out during our teacher's number on tape... haha
@kae wow. you are so helpful.
ReplyDelete