Saturday, March 19, 2011
Japan
Japan is still in my shortlist of countries I want to live in before I die. Before all this mess, I thought Japan was a giant Disneyland filled with people who enjoy life and who believes even in the most outrageous idea. Now, Japan is in shambles and I want to buy a plane ticket and do volunteer work in Japan. I really want to see myself giving immediate help. =(
Unlike my classmates who are worrying over the safety of their favorite Anime authors, I am worrying for my idea of Japan. I hope Japan will get back on her feet and only take proud scars from this catastrophe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
photo from Nicola Formichetti When you think she had ran out of ideas, when you think she has outdone herself enough and when you think tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment