LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Photoshop 1
Its boring all day long inside the room so I decided to use my camera again. I took some pictures of myself and I tried to edit them using Photoshop.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Feast of The Black Nazarene
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
Adding to the Curiosity
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
How to seal a promise
Today was to be average and unremarkable until our Economics teacher found kindness to rent the AVR and turn the channel to ABS-CBN. It was ...
Fedora Linux Review
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment