I got my copy from home, dug up from archeological degree. I bet you you are not going to find this book anywhere in the Philippines easily. Because of my kindness, I'm selling my copy for a measly 3 Dollars via PayPal Request. It has minor folds and is obviously used. The price includes the shipping fee. E-mail me at wingspan300@yahoo.com for more info.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Chill Wind by Janet McDonald
I got my copy from home, dug up from archeological degree. I bet you you are not going to find this book anywhere in the Philippines easily. Because of my kindness, I'm selling my copy for a measly 3 Dollars via PayPal Request. It has minor folds and is obviously used. The price includes the shipping fee. E-mail me at wingspan300@yahoo.com for more info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment