For the past n years, Christmas in our house has failed Filipino standards.
Read more on tumblr.
I'm seriously considering moving on to Tumblr because of the Follow feature but I have been with this blog for a very long time and ohwhatthe treachery it would be just to leave it hanging in midair after a more than a year affair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
, I have every right to have this as my status: If you dare to add me, search my name and I just might choose you as my next friend. If...
-
I am extremely happy that the people surveyed by Pulse Asia, the people that can effectively represent the whole Philippine population, are...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
I was at my favorite local cafe today. You can see on the back one of the number of shelves filled with wonderful books available for readin...

Well, if you stay here [on blogspot] you can still write long entries and people won't "reprimand" (or whatever) you for it. (since Tumblr is more of a microblog)
ReplyDeleteHave a merry Christmas! :)