LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Thursday, November 5, 2009
"Made ME Laugh for More Than 5 Minutes" Video Award
Video Info:
This is a video of a woman auditioning for the Bulgarian Idol. Her lyrics are what I call innovation.
Get more updates by clicking
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Control Your PC With Your Bluetooth Phone
Once in my life, I have drooled over computer remote controls. I have Windows Media Center on my laptop and I use it all the time if I need ...
This is Why I Find Her Hot
Her intellectual sexiness, Senator Miriam Defensor in one of her highly publicized speeches you better not miss.
Feast of The Black Nazarene
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
Old Filipinos Do What Should Be Left To The Vacuum
Oh, is that the guy who killed the villain after hours of a cheezy conversation in the movie? He's a senator God Bless the Philippines. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment