LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Thursday, November 5, 2009
"Made ME Laugh for More Than 5 Minutes" Video Award
Video Info:
This is a video of a woman auditioning for the Bulgarian Idol. Her lyrics are what I call innovation.
Get more updates by clicking
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Bored
Why I use Chrome. I don't think I have to be sorry that my life hasn't been interesting lately and that I can't write a good b...
The Bipolar Fingers of a Warring Mind
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
cultural backgrounds give the best shirt discounts
Look at my zebra-crocodile transfiguration shirt. I wore it for a very small part of yesterday and today. The fabric is just so comfortable...
Wasak Waltz
I was born into consciousness when the Eraserheads (the band, not the music) was already history. Introduced to their music by a good fr...
No comments:
Post a Comment