Hello wonderful people!
Please visit my new blog at www.whereareyouleo.blogspot.com and BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE via RSS feeds or e-mail. Just check out the widget at the upper-left corner of the site!
The stats still show a number of people who are subscribed her but not at the new blog. MOVE GUYS! MOVE! =)
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
No one can deny the fact that soon I will be in college so I really have to get over with the identity crisis and the unhappiness. Today, I ...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
No comments:
Post a Comment