ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Public Confessions
So recently, it has come to my attention the hassle when you want to ask about something you are just to shy to talk about in public.
Here is a solution for those who want to ask me things that are deemed taboo when your identity is released. Just tick the anonymous button and you'll be mystery. Enjoy!
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...

No comments:
Post a Comment