ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Public Confessions
So recently, it has come to my attention the hassle when you want to ask about something you are just to shy to talk about in public.
Here is a solution for those who want to ask me things that are deemed taboo when your identity is released. Just tick the anonymous button and you'll be mystery. Enjoy!
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. (or you can just read my answers and prove your theory that I am an alien)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday, I grabbed myself the Eraserheads Box Set and apart from a majestic, silver-design adorned "The Heads" shirt, a metal b...
-
Every student in Pisay Western Visayas (not sure about the other campuses) who desires graduation must at least once in his/her life submit ...
-
I love keeping up with my blog but recently, I have lost enthusiasm. Blame it all to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Daily Booth for taking up...
-
The least likely people to do a remake of Lady Gaga are tough guys but the internet would not be what it is without its defiance of limits. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment