LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Sunday, June 5, 2011
It's here
WHEREAREYOULEO.blogspot.com is the new address!!
I promise, it will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
at the airport. waiting. without feathers
You have to trust me on this one. That man up there is funny as hell. I bought Without Feathers for 5 pesos at a book sale in the mall. Wh...
Ode to Sickness
What is the best way to spend lazy days of bed rest? Writing poems, of course! I looked at the thermometer Eager to know if I have a fever...
10:50 PM Earthquake Today Iloilo April 30, 2010
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
Eating, Praying, Loving
I love bookstores but since I realized my eyes do not enjoy reading fine print, hesitations on buying a book were bigger than ever. Thus, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment