I decided to make a new blog. And this is the 361st post. Of course, out of sheer sanity, I won't delete this one. Those 360 posts couldn't be recreated in one day and I value my time. I won't throw away a few year's work out the window for moving out.
To make this somewhat abandonment less literal:
Lets pretend I'm insanely rich. I'm just buying a new house but not selling the old one. Being insanely rich, I won't bring anything from the old house to the new one, instead, I'll buy new stuff for the new house. Sounds appropriate.
The important thing is I'm putting up a map here so it won't be hard to drive to my new house. The question is when.
Soon enough. After I actually buy the new house, fix the papers and know the address.
(It could have been easier if it was less figurative but where is the fun in that? It would be sadder saying "leave this blog" "moving to a new blog" "away from this blog" rather than "buying a new house" "living in the new house". I'm a genius at dressing up sad news. I need a TV show!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
photo from Nicola Formichetti When you think she had ran out of ideas, when you think she has outdone herself enough and when you think tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment